Residential Property Purchase Solicitors Manchester
Aubrey Isaacson Solicitors are an accredited member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS). The Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices. Membership establishes a level of credibility for firms with stakeholders such as regulators, lenders and insurers as well as residential homebuyers and sellers.
We provide a dedicated experienced fee earner to every property client who will try and ensure the transaction runs as smoothly as possible and to provide a friendly and personal service to each of its clients from beginning to end.
Below are our typical range of fee’s, for each transaction. In order for us to provide you with an accurate cost, please do call us and we will be delighted to assist you with a quotation specific to your transaction / transactions.
We have invested in a state of the art case management system which ensures that we have the speed and efficiency to enable us to complete your transaction as quickly as possible,
Our residential conveyancing lawyers specialise in:
- Buying or Selling Freehold or Leasehold Property whether it be a house or flat.
- Remortgaging Property
- Building your own Home
- Buying a New Build
- Sale and Purchase of Building Plots
- Equity Release
- Transfer of Equity
- Deeds of Gift
- Problems with Leases, Rights of Way and Boundary Disputes
|Min Sale fee||Min Purchase fee||Remortgaging|
|£0 - £200,000||£525.00||£545.00||£395.00|
|£201,000 - £350,000||£545.00||£575.00||£425.00|
|£350,001 - £500,000||£575.00||£595.00||£450.00 - £800.00|
|£500,001 - £1,000,000||Please Call||Please Call||£595.00 - £1250.00|
|£1,000,000 plus||Please Call||Please Call||Please Call|
- All the fees shown above are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
- Fees may be charged for transactions that do not proceed unless we have specifically stated otherwise in our initial paperwork to you.
- For any properties over £500,000 please note that an estimate of costs will be required.
- The sorts of things that can arise include whether the property is leasehold or freehold, new build or shared ownership. Other items can include indemnity policies, lease variations, Declarations of Trust and many others. To assist you and to give you an idea of why the possible fees can vary so much please see some possible variations in the list below. (please note that we reserve the right to alter these at any time and on a case by case basis depending on circumstances and at our discretion).
- Mortgage Lender Legal Fees: £75-£200
- ID Fee: £4.20
- Lawyer Check: £10
- Telegraphic Transfer Fee £51.60
- SDLT Submission Fee: £75
- Leasehold Fee: £95.00-£200
- Shared Ownership Fee: £250
- Unregistered Title Fee: £150
- New Build Fee (dependant on which development): £195.00
- Gifted Deposit Fee: £75
- Help to Buy ISA Fee: £50
- Declaration of Trust Fee: Start at £325.00
All the fees shown above are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Fees may be charged for transactions that do not proceed unless we have specifically stated otherwise in our initial paperwork to you.
- STAMP DUTY - Please see links below
- SEARCHES - Please see information and link below
- LAND REGISTRY FEES - Please see information and link below
We also make you aware that disbursements have to be paid.
In simple terms these are payments that have to be made by us on your behalf, to third parties to fulfil the requirements for transferring land. They include payments for:
- Stamp Duty (SDLT or Welsh Land Transaction Tax depending on the location of the property). Always remember the tax you pay is self-assessment and we are not tax lawyers and cannot advise. To be sure that you pay the correct amount of tax you should consider taking specialist independent tax advice before committing to any purchase).
- Please click here to be taken to the basic HMRC web site.
- Searches (of the local authority, mining searches, drainage searches, land registry searches, environment searches, area development searches and many more). We can obtain a local search, drainage search, mining search and environmental search from £155 for the 4 searches.
- Land registry fees payable – again these depend on the type of property its value and whether an electronic submission can be made. Please click here to access the land registry website for details
The average transaction time is typically 4 to 6 weeks.
All our clients understandably would like certainly as to how long it will take and yet in reality that is the one thing that no conveyancer can give. The average transaction time however according to the government has lengthened (due to more vigorous requirements for anti-fraud investigations, money laundering checks and other things such as changes to mortgage regulation etc.) Many matters can proceed quicker than the average typical timescale and we will always try and do our best to meet a client’s requirements. Please note that this is often not within our control however and so no firm commitments should be made as to timescales unless and until you have reached exchange of contracts.
There may be some instances where referral fees are paid to third parties, such as estate agents panels and mortgage brokers for the introduction of your business. These fee’s typically range from £75 exclusive of VAT. Any such fees applicable to your transaction will be disclosed in the terms of business letter before you are committed to the transaction.
Obtaining your Conveyacing Quote
To obtain an accurate conveyancing quotation applicable specifically to your transaction, please contact us to ensure we can quote you the lowest possible price.